[Release] little Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] little Trainer
I finished coding this Trainer, now posting it, hoping someone will send me the address for no fall dmg so i can add superjump to it. cant be arsed recompiling UCEs and looking myself ^^

the addresses used in this one were posted on this forum so thx for that.
have fun.

EDIT: you have to start it after starting WarRock btw, i was lazy ^^

wrhax.rarattachment deleted · 292 downloads before removal
Nice little hack
is it detected?
Quote Originally Posted by sunny92 View Post
is it detected?
no. i coded it from scratch, no trainer maker kits or similar stuff used. it doesn't access detected addresses. for example i had to take out the radar cause that gets you banned unless you have a pb bypass.
cmon dude
CMON DUDE DOESNT EVEN WORK
I START UP THE TRAINER
I START WARROCK
HIT THE HOTKEYS


NOTHNIG HAPPENS!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by memo1994 View Post
CMON DUDE DOESNT EVEN WORK
I START UP THE TRAINER
I START WARROCK
HIT THE HOTKEYS


NOTHNIG HAPPENS!!!!!!!
to bad these days nubs dont learn how to read anymore...to "somethin happen", first u have to learn how to read and more i wont say...
Quote Originally Posted by memo1994 View Post
CMON DUDE DOESNT EVEN WORK
I START UP THE TRAINER
I START WARROCK
HIT THE HOTKEYS


NOTHNIG HAPPENS!!!!!!!
read my post concerning what to start first
Quote Originally Posted by memo1994 View Post
CMON DUDE DOESNT EVEN WORK
I START UP THE TRAINER
I START WARROCK
HIT THE HOTKEYS


NOTHNIG HAPPENS!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by l0ngcat
EDIT: you have to start it after starting WarRock btw, i was lazy ^^
Wow. Read more than "omgz new trainerz 4 j00" please.
Quote Originally Posted by l0ngcat View Post
read my post concerning what to start first
i was hoping someone woundnt say anythin and maybe we could have a nub revolution...i was wrong...
hi
hi nice hack how do i use the weapon changer i donno what u have to type in next to it
Quote Originally Posted by leeds2000 View Post
hi nice hack how do i use the weapon changer i donno what u have to type in next to it
there is a list with weapons and their values floating around somewhere.
one is also in your warrock data folder. values go from 0 to 72 but they won't do dmg, except the winchester. rest is just for looks and fun. thatswhy winchester has its own button.

on a completely unrelated note, longcat is reeaally loooong:
nice hack and 1 thing any 1 got the list for the get weapons

if you do reach me at theese 2 places
skaterdude1995@msn.com
theplayer45 xfire
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us