Buying All Uts and Other items for Ugcs or Paypal.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buying All Uts and Other items for Ugcs or Paypal.
Im selling paypal money and ugc cards for uts or tops or lifes i need a ton so if your selling pm me on skype or here my skype name is tiesto321123 thanks for viewing this. Sell to me while unsb ut weekend last.
This guy is a scammer. See thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...ypal-ugcs.html

I'm going to keep on going until you refund me, but I don't see this happening because you stole my UT items and today is Sunday, so they'll be SB soon

In addition, his guild is full of scammer, and I predict that the posts below will likely be them vouching for him. Don't trust those vouches, vouches from scammers are not to be trusted.
Wheres the proof you keep calling me scammer cause i didnt buy off you
This guy tried to scam me too, do not trade with tiesto.
You want proof? Turns out you're a 12 year old kid grabbing money out of big daddy's deep pockets.
Here's your damn proof
Hit next near the top, sorry for the mobile screenshots. Basically, he claims he sent the money to the wrong email and it goes through.

I lost 2 Pyramid Rings, a Quiver of Thunder, a Bulwark, among a multitude of other UT items, which I could've sold safely through Realmeye for over 30 life, or around 15 USD, a small fortune in RotMG. I'm going to have to default on my rent, asshole.

Also, the entirety of the FPLM guild actively supports him and a good portion also scams. You'll see that some of his "vouches" are from people in that guild or people who used to be in that guild. When I confronted them and gave them hard proof that he scams, they just laughed at me and said that they'd do nothing along with a plethora of standard insults you'd expect any middle schooler to make in a defensive position ("salt.ice1: I have hard proof that i jizz in ur moms ass hole so.....")

I'm going to have to default on my rent, asshole
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?