Problem with pursuit bot.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with pursuit bot.
I start the pursuit bot just as I always have. Seems as though for the last few weeks I've had the same problem.

The counter gets to about 300-400 and it slows done to an incredibly slow speed.

I stop the bot and want to go to my garage and it just sits there tying to get me into the safe house. I give up and relog.

I can restart the bot again....and once again after 300-400 runs it slows down again.

Anyone else get this problem? And will it be fixed anytime soon.

Oh and by the way it does the same thing for me using the pursuit bot or IBot.
I've got an idea, how about instead of posting about your problem in the thread for the pursuit bot, you create a whole new effing thread? Awesome.
I have an idea instead of posting bullshit...go back to eating your bag of dicks....Awesome !
Well, you're lucky. For me I need to restart the game every time it gets to 150 or so. I suggest using it par with Bot-A-Lot's iBot, which makes the game run faster when botting.

Also I strongly recommend to restart it, it's not a big issue, now is it?

PS: Replying to obvious smart answers with an unneeded swear breaks some rules...
Quote Originally Posted by Ceelker View Post
Well, you're lucky. For me I need to restart the game every time it gets to 150 or so. I suggest using it par with Bot-A-Lot's iBot, which makes the game run faster when botting.

Also I strongly recommend to restart it, it's not a big issue, now is it?

PS: Replying to obvious smart answers with an unneeded swear breaks some rules...

That doesn't bother me. What bothers me are douchebags like that guy. He's an asshole in just about everyone of his posts. So fuck him, he can still go eat a bag of dicks.
Quote Originally Posted by Bubba3 View Post
That doesn't bother me. What bothers me are douchebags like that guy. He's an asshole in just about everyone of his posts. So fuck him, he can still go eat a bag of dicks.
LOLz that's original. Here I have something for you. Wear it proudly...you earned it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?