Thumbs upPrefetch files remover

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Prefetch files remover
Hi guys this is just a simple "help" for those who have been unable to use hacks because of xigncode...

1. Just extract the attached file.
2. Make sure the path going to the "Prefetch Folder" inside your "Windows" folder is correct...mine is "C:\Windows\Prefetch".
3. Just run the "prefetch remover" and it will automatically hunt down those prefetch files marked ".pf".
4. Launch AVA together with your favorite undetected hacks.
5. Just let it run if you want until you're done playing, you may close the prefetch remover after it says "Could not find C:\Windows\Prefetch\*.pf"
6. Of course you will still need to delete the xigncode files and Log files and be sure to run CCcleaner, when I use this, I usually don't even need to restart my PC.

Hope this helps you guys...

Credits:

HOOSIER, IIRageQuitII, UCSerge - whose posts about deleting the "prefetch" files helped me a lot, and to all the great hackmakers out there...

I hope I'm doing this right...my first upload/ release


Virus scans:

Prefetch remover.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1380698477/
Prefetch remover.rar301 B · 75 downloads Clean
seems everything's okay, at least it looks like it...hope this gets approved

first comment...wooottt
That look like a Bypass for Xin ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reios View Post
That look like a Bypass for Xin ?
not a bypass, sorry my friend...it's just a tool to help clearing traces of cheats that xigncode might detect on your PC which causes detection for some people like me...
Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
not a bypass, sorry my friend...it's just a toll to help clearing traces of cheats that xigncode might detect on your PC which causes detection for some people like me...
Nice release, and will try this when i get home from work...........
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Nice release, and will try this when i get home from work...........
I would be so honored...
Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
Credits:

HOOSIER, IIRageQuitII - whose posts about deleting the "prefetch" files helped me a lot, and to all the great hackmakers out there...

I hope I'm doing this right...my first upload/ release
LAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWL i was the first person to advice on clearing prefetch, then kids go around posting my solution and everyone forgets about me?
Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
LAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWL i was the first person to advice on clearing prefetch, then kids go around posting my solution and everyone forgets about me?
lol...it's just that it was their posts about prefetch files that I happen to have read, but you certainly are among the ones I mentioned as "great hackmakers" if it's any consolation ...peace(added you to the CREDITS) xoxo
Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
LAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWL i was the first person to advice on clearing prefetch, then kids go around posting my solution and everyone forgets about me?
First i seen on that was by action turnip ,who said ccman told him to do it while in game O_o.
Not saying you didn't post it first I just saw his in the "Tutorial section" I don't see one by you in there.
Where did you post your's ?
wait wait let me grab my popcorn
i can not download!!! lol
Quote Originally Posted by Roybroshuis View Post
i can not download!!! lol
wait for it to be approved my friend...then you can download it...see on top of the download it says "attachment pending approval"...
i Need Hellp Please! pls add me boran1337
Nice work man, nice.!!! Can't wait to use this.xP
Approved!

Moved to the correct section.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us