Server 57475 Error Fix V-39

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Server 57475 Error Fix V-39
This is for peolple with 57475:Server Disconnected, Error!
Don't use if you don't have that error!

This Tool was made © by Kendoyavuz


With this Tool,you can fix Server 57475 Error ( fresh start )

Virus Scan 1:https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/c...is/1380703210/
Virus Scan 2:Server 57475 Error Fix V-39.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner




Importent Instructions:

1-Download and Thanks
2-Open Game ( Window Mode )
3-Go to Barracks
4-Open The Tool and use the Button what you want
5-Close the Tool
6-Go to Prestige Mode and refresh you Statistics
7-Thats It

Very Importent:
When the game was updated / The current version is V -39 Playlist is 41.etc.. \ Do not use the hack

At Your Own Risk


Many thanks dakota72 for the gift Black Ops 2

Special Thanks for Dharbert , Ytoof and Jorndel for his Memory Class
~ MPGH ~


Server 57475 Error Fix V-39.rar300 KB · 661 downloads Clean
nice one......can you post the link about jorndel memu..class hard to search
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
nice one......can you post the link about jorndel memu..class hard to search
Search in MW 3 section _ source code and programing
Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
Search in MW 3 section _ source code and programing
ok thanks kendo
//Approved.
dafaq man?How do i refresh my stats?plis reply!
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRUS View Post
dafaq man?How do i refresh my stats?plis reply!
Refresh ?
Do you mean reset ?
Barracks-->Prestige Mode-->Prestige Awards-->Fresh Start.
Awesome Kendo, great job.
If we are prestige 1 and with your tool we change for prestige 8 and do a prestige up IG, the error will appair?
It's didn't work dude

Always error serveur 57475. And I don't find refresh statistic ... I find reset.

PS: sorry for my english Im French.
Quote Originally Posted by Nath-D3 View Post
It's didn't work dude

Always error serveur 57475. And I don't find refresh statistic ... I find reset.

PS: sorry for my english Im French.
it's reset... facepalm // reset your stats.
If I reset, I'm lvl 1 prestige 0 ... I don't understand how I will do

If follow each step. My lvl is 55 prestige 10. But I'm always server error 57475. And If I reset, I loose all ...
Quote Originally Posted by Nath-D3 View Post
If I reset, I'm lvl 1 prestige 0 ... I don't understand how I will do

If follow each step. My lvl is 55 prestige 10. But I'm always server error 57475. And If I reset, I loose all ...
You have to reset everything, otherwise you will always get Server Disconnected Error.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?