I like it. :/

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I like it. :/
Dont think anyone else will though. :3

Needs more lighting, too dark still. :S
Tried to make a dark atmo. :/
It looks really empty to me now that I look at it again. Imma retouch it later. :3
I see some space stock on lighting or screen :P
Its not on lighten or screen its on color burn. :3
W/e! Lol did u fix it? Add a wire c4d too, it will look nice and give it more depth.
imo too empty..

but its better than anything else i can make..

9.5/10
Lol calm down ape i just got home. Im gonna play for a while then finish it. :3
Lol aww thx xmoisgfx but it's not really done. ):
Quote Originally Posted by plio100 View Post
Lol calm down ape i just got home. Im gonna play for a while then finish it. :3
Lol aww thx xmoisgfx but it's not really done. ):
I am...
Looks simple but nice.

Good-job. 7.5/10.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us