Another

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Another
Has anyone seen another? I've just finished it and wow. If you haven't seen it go and watch/read it.

26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, she was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to the class, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

 
Spoiler
I honestly wanted Akazawa to live but shit, in the manga I think she lived but died in the novel and anime, I didn't even think it would be Reiko. What are your thoughts on the anime/novel/manga?
I've read a volume or so, I'll give it a shot after I finish what I'm currently watching.
I honestly wanted Akazawa to live but shit, in the manga I think she lived but died in the novel and anime, I didn't even think it would be Reiko. What are your thoughts on the anime/novel/manga?
Jeez, thanks for the spoilers...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Jeez, thanks for the spoilers...
loool. Forgot spoiler tags.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Jeez, thanks for the spoilers...
Knowing you, doubt you would've watched it.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Knowing you, doubt you would've watched it.
You barely even know me.
I saw the anime. Call me a fool, but tbh, I never expected that one to be the cause of the whole story.
I initialy expected the girl with the colored eyes, then another one with the bitchy attitude, and so on. I never expected that, I tell you.
It was a good anime, but there were parts that could have been shorter IMO. (I'm not going to elaborate now)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?