I've come back

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I've come back
So i started playing Runescape in 04 but stopped after a year and have decided to come back. Could anyone tell me any changes over these years. Ive heard about this new RS3,RS2 and this new RS07. Could someone explain to me what they are. And also how to use bots. I never got how to use them. THanks, :P
07 = OldSchool Runesacape.
RS2/RS3 = The new/updated version of the game.
Bots - I wouldn't use at this moment in time as the JMods are on high lock down on bots right now.
Runescape has changed, might be best for you to start playing again on the '07 servers (does require Membership however).
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Runescape has changed, might be best for you to start playing again on the '07 servers (does require Membership however).
\

So will my account still have all of its stuff in it? and skills etc.
Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
\

So will my account still have all of its stuff in it? and skills etc.
If you're going to play on the '07 Server you'll have to start all over again.
Your account's Skills/Items are on Runescape 3, but I'm not sure if you will like that as much (as you used to).
Well, since I've got this email for i think a free week of membership that I havent used ill try the 07 version and RS3 and see which one I can get more into. Is Dragon Slayer still the last mission for nonmembers and While Guthix Sleeps for Mems?
Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
Well, since I've got this email for i think a free week of membership that I havent used ill try the 07 version and RS3 and see which one I can get more into. Is Dragon Slayer still the last mission for nonmembers and While Guthix Sleeps for Mems?
That would be a good idea indeed.
As per the Quests in Runescape: aside from about two (P2P) quests enabled for F2P players aswell, the list of Quests hasn't changed for F2P players.
P2P players will have access to a new quest every once in a while though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
That would be a good idea indeed.
As per the Quests in Runescape: aside from about two (P2P) quests enabled for F2P players aswell, the list of Quests hasn't changed for F2P players.
P2P players will have access to a new quest every once in a while though.
Ok thanks.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us