Buying ugc.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Buying ugc.
Buying ugc i have around 100+ life pots. and some wc tops. If you want we can use middleman. Not going first unless you are very trusteble. Post your skype down below so i can add you. If you want proof i can show you on skype.
Also selling npe accounts.
Warrior 8/8 pet 30heal 15 elec. Archer 7/8 2 char 2 chest. 30 heal mp 1
Skärmavbild 2013-10-03 kl. 16.08.55.png62 KB · 10 downloads Skärmavbild 2013-10-03 kl. 16.10.01.png24 KB · 9 downloads
add me - artux63
1234567890
Add me on skype, Naters1337.
Vouch for ider
I went first. The trade was very well sorted, the pots were nicely placed on mules and the mule emails,pass sent to me after he got the payment.
I Recommend him!
Vouch for artufe Trade went easy and fast 100%legit guy.
What prices you selling at? If you sell at thomas's price, I may buy a bunch becuase he doesn't take ugcs. Also am I trustable? :3
Hey add me:jyu650 interested in your npe accounts.
My npe accounts are sold. Sry thats too cheap.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us