WTSPBE ACCOUNTS

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
PBE ACCOUNTS
Price: 10€
Skype: alex1337sweden
Timezone: GMT+2

Some of them have all champions and some of them don't.
I've had successful PBE account sales on this forum before.
do not deal with this user, he scammed me for a pbe account (the one he's selling right now probably)

i've sent a support ticket and will be getting the account back soon so don't risk it
milomird, What is this false accusations? I've never bought any PBE accounts from anyone, especially you. Please don't sales trash my thread.


Payment methods accepted: PayPal, Skrill, BTC.
you are lucky i can't post links/images, fckn scammer piece of trash
Listen dude, I do not have your account. I have never been in touch with you before.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkRavenGamer View Post
Listen dude, I do not have your account. I have never been in touch with you before.
oh yeah? here is our skype convo for those interested, check his skype id in op and check his other sale thread
imgur . com/a/7UToY
I just bought one from him, nice and trustworthy, vouch for this! Ignore milomird :/
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...>
i've got my account back biatch, hope you rot in hell

account username was "milomird", if he sold you this account i'm sorry but it was your own mistake for buying it in the first place considering i warned you all about this scammer
Quote Originally Posted by milomird View Post
i've got my account back biatch, hope you rot in hell

account username was "milomird", if he sold you this account i'm sorry but it was your own mistake for buying it in the first place considering i warned you all about this scammer
If he scammed you or tried to scam you, report him by making a thread.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?