Breaking Bad

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Breaking Bad
 
Spoiler
should of put a spoiler alert for those who havent watched the episode yet.
i knew since season 3 that he was going to die at the end was to much of a cliche
It had to happen, cost there was no good way for it to end for him. Peeps would have thought it too fake any other way.

Some flaws in there, a few obvious cliches in the end, but still satisfied me, and I loved it all. that and The Wire. 2 series worth remembering and sharing.
I found the ending good not a cliche but a nice ending,
 
.
"I love you, my baby blue..."
The filthy little thing has betrayed us!
stop. focking. spoilering
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us