PostWTS2 PBE Accounts

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
2 PBE Accounts
Hi, im selling 2 pbe accounts

They don't got everything unlocked, but it still got a lot of rp/ips for you to buy what you want since its only 450IP/260Rp for each champion.

I want 5€ for each account (paysafecard ONLY).

Only going first if you are trustable, otherwise you go first or we will use a middleman.


My skype name is isp0wnz for the ones who wants to add me and talk about the account.
bump, still selling those 2 accounts!
. bump!
bump, now accepting also payment in paypal (you need to pay the fees)
I'be been looking for one of these.
I've added you and going first.
1 account sold! and the another one... kinda
@LotsOfFlowers can you get on skype?
Hey i got 2 pbe accounts maybe u want them ? I can do u offer 6 euros for both
Quote Originally Posted by naruto4ever View Post
Hey i got 2 pbe accounts maybe u want them ? I can do u offer 6 euros for both

Not interested
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?