I eat trees (lost thread)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I eat trees (lost thread)


here is the signature from your request that seems to have been lost...
Nice sig, very hot. Don't quite like the black and white thing you've got going though. But still very sleek and sexie.
Alrite ill put it on right now!
Man, you removed the wrong sig, damnit.
ya remove that hige arse "running in circles like a fag" thing

and btw Flawless...on the thread before is was decintegrated, he asked for dark grey / black and white...so that is how i made it
wat woulf happen say u put blue background on it and made the gun lighter? i think it wud be hot
ya but he didnt want color and gave me THAT render....errr not render...picture
Yeah, I guess you have to make it to speifications, but nice job none the less.
Pssht.

B/W has that old-school charm...

You know what? I'm going back to listening to my Andrews Sisters records. Don't listen to me.

</idiocy>

Seriously, though.

I like shades of grey =/

Beauty in text...

I'll keep my cheap jobs, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon
Pssht.

B/W has that old-school charm...

You know what? I'm going back to listening to my Andrews Sisters records. Don't listen to me.

</idiocy>

Seriously, though.

I like shades of grey =/

Beauty in text...

I'll keep my cheap jobs, thanks
lol is evrything buetifull to you? beauty in text and beauty in irony lol
Well this ones a little bland so could you make this a sig?


in a shade of red basicly same text?
i am not simply going to rip the image and say it is a signature..so i am gonna add other stuff to it and remove the background...and maybe not black and white :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix
i am not simply going to rip the image and say it is a signature..so i am gonna add other stuff to it and remove the background...and maybe not black and white :/

Dude thats awsem!!!!!!1!

NEW SIGED
hehehe i got another sig for ya! dame dim.
you choose on the colors
heres the pic!

only the top part
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?