Log Horizon Episode 1

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Log Horizon Episode 1
Very nice episodes, it holds promise and was very entertaining. I really like how they portrayed the main character, he's a strategist and it's not entirely focused on him. Also it has comedy and is pretty funny.




On another note, the plot says 30,000 gamers but that's incorrect. Those are the Japanese gamers, in the game their is hundreds of thousands of gamers which I believe will lead to a lot of PvP. 3 things that made this episode enjoyable:

1. There isn't a Kirito in this anime, no beaters allowed. The world is unknown and tons of players.

2. There is a party system in play that is being used by the MC, he isn't going lone wolf.

3. More action, comedy and gaming instead of romance and the such.


Probably his party later on
I just seen it .
I really like it as well, I think it will be a very good anime to watch.
Also if you haven't seen OutBreak Company I would advise watching that as well.
Must suck for them, all their food taste like soggy crackers and their drinks taste like water....


I believe the new anime this fall are really good.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
I just seen it .
I really like it as well, I think it will be a very good anime to watch.
Also if you haven't seen OutBreak Company I would advise watching that as well.
Must suck for them, all their food taste like soggy crackers and their drinks taste like water....


I believe the new anime this fall are really good.

I've watched Outbreak Company but I'm trying not to spamfuck the section with threads so I'm pacing.
And yeah it really does suck for them, and almost all of the anime is good so far this season.
Generic fantasy anime with some video game references.
-Boring
-Uninteresting take on video games
-"Meh" on the animation.
-No plot at all for being a pilot.


The only thing I liked about SAO(outside of the nice animation and detail to "game" stuff) was the fact that kirito was a gamer.
--------------------
4/10.

Pass.
Seems interesting this anime.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?