HelpWindows 8 issue.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 8 issue.
So I decided that I would like to troll on crossfire and hack on this rookie account. But then I forgot that I usually get an error after downloading everything. If any of you could help, that would be lovely. I have all the requirements.

This is what the error looks like:

Quote Originally Posted by GM-Saidin
Cross Fire is compatible with Windows 8.

If you encounter any compatibility problems with Windows 8 and CF please send a ticket to our support team with your computer specs, windows version and any other information so we can properly test and reproduce the errors on our own machines.

Please note that you may have to run Cross Fire in administrator mode in order for it to run.

Also be sure to check your firewall settings to make sure to allow Cross Fire to connect to the internet.
Straight from a GM.
is it by every program?
i had it too (it was a virus)
Probably your Anti Virus blocking the file..
Turn off your antivirus program !
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us