Hopefully this turns out better than the BORING first season which I only watched 8 episodes of and couldn't stand how BORING it was.
I'm not one for those Erhem... Visual Novels hentai games but I heard that this arc is supposed to be 10x better.
Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama
I gotta watch this series from the start!
Watch the first season. 27 episodes, great series.
Originally Posted by Genesis
Hopefully this turns out better than the BORING first season which I only watched 8 episodes of and couldn't stand how BORING it was.
I'm not one for those Erhem... Visual Novels hentai games but I heard that this arc is supposed to be 10x better.
If you only watched 8 episodes of the first season, get lost. If you didn't finish the first season or not satisfied by it, then why would you have an intention of watching the second season?
As for the Visual Novels, there are separate versions of the Visual Novels that contain H-Scenes, and if you can't handle those because you mention "hentai games" then keep quiet.
Originally Posted by Implify
Watch the first season. 27 episodes, great series.
If you only watched 8 episodes of the first season, get lost. If you didn't finish the first season or not satisfied by it, then why would you have an intention of watching the second season?
As for the Visual Novels, there are separate versions of the Visual Novels that contain H-Scenes, and if you can't handle those because you mention "hentai games" then keep quiet.
Please take that vibrating thing out of your ass, I was just stating my opinion.
I never stated that I'd watch the second season of this show, but yeah whatever I MIGHT end up picking the whole first season up if this second season is any good
I watched both seasons of Clannad and the first was just a waste of my time, while the second season was amazing. Why should I do the same thing with LB If the second season ends up being no good?
Originally Posted by Genesis
Please take that vibrating thing out of your ass, I was just stating my opinion.
I never stated that I'd watch the second season of this show, but yeah whatever I MIGHT end up picking the whole first season up if this second season is any good
I watched both seasons of Clannad and the first was just a waste of my time, while the second season was amazing. Why should I do the same thing with LB If the second season ends up being no good?
Oh yes, your opinion about skipping a season to see if it's any fucking good. Have you ever realized not all first seasons are good which is the whole reason season 2 is a climax? Then again you never thought about that.
Originally Posted by Implify
Oh yes, your opinion about skipping a season to see if it's any fucking good. Have you ever realized not all first seasons are good which is the whole reason season 2 is a climax? Then again you never thought about that.
No I haven't realized it, the amount of Anime I watch is miniscule compared to some people on here.
I just like to get others opinions before I waste my time, that's all.
Might watch it, the first season really just killed it for me.
Originally Posted by Color
Might watch it, the first season really just killed it for me.
Mind being specific as to how it killed you?
Originally Posted by Implify
Mind being specific as to how it killed you?
I could only last maybe 5 episodes, this is slice of life isn't it?
Originally Posted by Color
I could only last maybe 5 episodes, this is slice of life isn't it?
If you haven't finished the first season, don't watch the second season.