Looking for a netflix account under or at 30c(Will take the first price I get)
Hey there,
I'm just kind of scrambling right now to try and get a netflix account. Please respond to this thread with you skype and I will add you. I will go first if you are a reputable member(you actually sell things) and will be using paypal for payments.
As mentioned in the title I am looking for a netflix account that doesn't expire right away for 30c or below. Whoever offers first in that price range will get the sale done.
Sorry for the urgency, I just need is ASAP.
Remember, I will add you once you respond to this post.
Thanks!
I'm just kind of scrambling right now to try and get a netflix account. Please respond to this thread with you skype and I will add you. I will go first if you are a reputable member(you actually sell things) and will be using paypal for payments.
As mentioned in the title I am looking for a netflix account that doesn't expire right away for 30c or below. Whoever offers first in that price range will get the sale done.
Sorry for the urgency, I just need is ASAP.
Remember, I will add you once you respond to this post.
Thanks!

