rofl u owned him
[Release] Tapping Program
Didnt work for me :/
Tried the hot keys: Nothing
Tried the buttons: Nothing
I would press disconnect and it would say that it did, when it never did. :/
Will still gives thanks though for the effort.
Tried the hot keys: Nothing
Tried the buttons: Nothing
I would press disconnect and it would say that it did, when it never did. :/
Will still gives thanks though for the effort.

I'll have to try it out the other one I have always makes it so I have to relog after one game everytime =\.
to much of a delay when you use the hot keys, it take about 6 seconds to disconnect and to connect back up again

[img]http://************.com/sig/011/-TKS-.jpg[/img]ⓘ
*Facepalm*

[img]http://************.com/sig/011/-TKS-.jpg[/img]ⓘ
*Facepalm*
14 days left in your evaluation period?
lol dont worry about that,
oh and by the way if this isnt a keylogger, then why did i not only get the message saying "your account has been logged from a different location" on combat arms, but on maplestory as well?
I had no other hacks on my computer at the time and my avg found a corrupt file in ur archive
oh and by the way if this isnt a keylogger, then why did i not only get the message saying "your account has been logged from a different location" on combat arms, but on maplestory as well?
I had no other hacks on my computer at the time and my avg found a corrupt file in ur archive
Theres to many of these.......
nice work, props
does it work?
The your account has been logged bs is where CA automatically tries to connect to a new server its not you getting hacked so please get some common sense
This looks good ill check it when i get back from paintballing ill thank!
So basically, the only people who need this is people on desktops with wireless internet. Local can just unplug and most laptops have switches to turn on/off internet connection.
Good job though ill try this
Good job though ill try this
I used this and when i made it d/c it did but when i tried to make it reconect it didn't
k i dunno whats wrong for me, I disconnect and everyhting freezes like its supposed to then, i attack people, and reconect it, but i end up being dead not them. what am i doing wrong?
