Requesting Something Like This..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting Something Like This..
I'm looking for a sig, something colorful and interesting

This is my background to explain what I mean kind of

Thanks in advance

Edit: I do NOT want my sig to resemble anything like my background
Except I just want it colorful like it
untitled.jpgattachment deleted · 34 downloads before removal
sig format, and thats a wallpaper, so..........sigs not gonna look anything like that.
No I know, I'm just saying what I mean by like colorful and interesting
I'm not saying I want to have a sig like my background at all
Thats what I mean by colorful though :O
this is my first time making a colorful sig..

so here you go..
uno.pngattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post
this is my first time making a colorful sig..

so here you go..
Pretty good, I'll see what another guy im talking to makes, I'll be sure to give credit where credit is deserved though


I made this sig for myself a long time ago, I don't use it anymore.
you can have it if you want.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us