CoolSolvedTroLL loading screen

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
TroLL loading screen
Yo guys..

I wanna troll a friend, make him wait 5~10 min in loading screen, but i have a good computer, is there anyway to freeze my League of Legends (TM) Client ??

Thank you
Have it in windowed mode, and just drag it around...it should just completely freeze the game. I've never tried it on my new computer, but it worked like a charm for me on my laptop.
I could just tape my mouse down and it would load for a long time....
Not sure how you could possibly "freeze" at the loading screen. Maybe you could try logging into your account on a VM but set it to only have like 256mb of RAM and then use wireless internet if you can . Then when you get in game you can just close the VM and login through your desktop as usual.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us