Shoot And Kill While AFK!

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Shoot And Kill While AFK!
Hello everybody on MPGH.
i have created a simple batch file to let you be AFK while killing people.
it combines User1's AFK Bot, and WarPathSin666's Trigger Bot.

DONT THANK ME, THANK THESE TWO POSTS.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...d-afk-bot.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...toclicker.html

-Extract the attatched file.
-Put the shortcut on your desktop.
-Put the Folder in your C:/ Drive.
--If your operating system isnt installed on C:/ Pm Me.
-Run the shortcut. It should start CA, and two other programs.
-Get into a room (recommended death room or junk flee).
-Press ALT+T, and F5
-It should now auto join games and stuff.
-It should also shoot at people whenever your cross-hair is aimed them.

This is not 100% effective. but it now makes the AFK bot a little less effective by making a few kills per round for you.

I tested this for a whole round on Death Room, and got 5 kills and 15 deaths.
Normally would have gotten 0 kills and 15 deaths.

His afk bot doesnt idle by pressing enter every once in a while, so you obviously wont get some kills you should sometimes, and people dont always kill you from the front. But like i said, this should help a little.

Virus Scan

For those that dont trust .Exe Files(on this site). Heres A Screenshot of It When It Is Run As A Batch File.
(But Seriously...1.3K Post Minion...Trust Me)


GOT PROBLEMS? PM 'Corndog Da Minion'
Shoot While AFK.zipattachment deleted · 153 downloads before removal
Its alright i guess.

Corndog: I already strongly dislike you, and when you edit my posts, that makes me strongly dislike you even more. I wont use the word HATE becuase its very strong.

and death room 5-15?
Isnt that bad for your k.dr?
hmm.
dunno
yeah good release though
Omg Nice, Can't Wait to Test it
Nice release.

Might test it.
OMG Corndog almost 1337 Posts! i think that's when u get banned
You used Visual Basics 0.o, can you PM me how to make if you made this??
. Thanx for crediting me Corndog. I'll use it once I'm bak in the states. I have a feeling no one is gona thank my post. But IDC! WHEEEEEEEE lol GJ
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
. Thanx for crediting me Corndog. I'll use it once I'm bak in the states. I have a feeling no one is gona thank my post. But IDC! WHEEEEEEEE lol GJ
where did u go in china Asking cause i went back to china 2 months ago
Nice release i go test it now !
sweet, ill try it
Shanghai...

Zhhot give me fkin credit for you sig nao!
Results Guys?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Results Guys?
tested 1 game works great
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Results Guys?
Works real great! Any way, if you made in Visual Basics, then can you plz PM me how to make??
It says can't find the reffered .exe :/
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us