NEW COMMANDO IN CHIEF

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
NEW COMMANDO IN CHIEF
Hi MPGH members, I am glad that i am the new Commando In Chief player. I will release my account soon and watch out for my post and only 3 of you guys will be able to use my account. best of luck!
Image: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I WANT!!! PLEASE SHARE WITH ME PLS..>~>>~>~~

This is Garena or Turkey?
can i help u play im a headshot king
Quote Originally Posted by eatshit88 View Post
can i help u play im a headshot king
Talk Shit. Proof or GTFO
tis this 3vilArt's acc u dummy
Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Teo View Post
I WANT!!! PLEASE SHARE WITH ME PLS..>~>>~>~~

This is Garena or Turkey?
Garena i got 8+million bp and 1000+gs. Of course all gold weapons unlocked and have 3000+mvp
The COUNTDOWN has begun! Wait for this countdown to end and come back to see a link which is going to be posted on this thread. Only first 3 will be able to get the account before it is close. So stay tuned!
Countdown: webCountdown.net: Your online countdown clock
Alright! Really need the acc!
I would prefer if you could delete the image as GM's doesn't allow sharing account and will ban them if found.
Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
I would prefer if you could delete the image as GM's doesn't allow sharing account and will ban them if found.
Alrighty then. Since many ppl had witnessed it.
hope i include on luckiest 3 person . looking forward to it.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us