War Thunder ammo pointer help

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
War Thunder ammo pointer help
Hey,
I need help, i am trying to find the ammo pointer from War thunder. I am trying and everytime i think i have just the value, the value suddenly differs from the original ammo value.
Can someon say why or directly give me the base adress + offsets?
how are you finding the pointer?

Sounds like you're not even finding the dynamic address where ammo is stored, let alone pointer-scan for it?

Please describe what you're doing. Are you using CheatEngine, or , ? Searching for 4 byte value, etc etc.

edit: You didn't post code. It sounds like this isn't a C++ problem. (?)
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
how are you finding the pointer?

Sounds like you're not even finding the dynamic address where ammo is stored, let alone pointer-scan for it?

Please describe what you're doing. Are you using CheatEngine, or , ? Searching for 4 byte value, etc etc.

edit: You didn't post code. It sounds like this isn't a C++ problem. (?)

Yes, you are right, i am not even finding the dynamic adress. I am using Cheat Engine and looking for a 4 Byte value. By the way, I am searching for an exact value in the process 000014EC-aces.exe
Is that the right process?

Thx for your reply
I have no idea. I could google it I guess...

When you start the game, a new process shows up..find it :/
In the task manager: The left-most panel shows apps that have a main windows -- right click on the name and "Go To Process"
It will show you the process name.

This is NOT the hardest part of the job...
oh so i had always the false process?
ill try it out in a few hours and thx a lot
Did I say that ?


Let me look FOR YOU...

https://www.google.com/search?q=aces.exe <-- simplest search ever. One word...

First Result:
aces.exe has stopped working :: War Thunder General Discussions
steamcommunity.com/app/236390/discussions/.../864976837773071824/‎
Aug 21, 2013 - Don't use the Steam icon to launch the game. Use the launcher.exe in the game folder (set it to run in Admin mode) and use a shortcut to run ...
Hmm... aces.exe and "War Thunder" in the same sentence...seems like that might be what it's called. I'm gonna stop looking now... :|
i thougt that aces.exe is the right process, but i couldnt find a dynamic adress. I think i have the right process, but i didnt found something.
Please help me i dont know what to do right now.
Read some cheat engine tutorials explaining how to do searches to find values. And eventually pointerscan. ? I don't know. Short of telling you which buttons to click, I'm not sure what you want. Do you have a specific question?
I know how to search values with cheat engine. i found ammo and health in assault cube. or in spider solitär if you know these games.
And my question is, why i cant find the ammo value. Thats what i have done:
i opened the aces.exe and shoot so often, that i could see my ammo in wt. then i searched for this value in cheatengine(4bytes and exact)
i shoot a couple of times and searched again, till i had only 1 or 2 adresses left. but after plenty seconds, the value in cheatengine does not equal the value from wt.I would know why it is how it is.

i can not speak english very well so i hope you understand what i mean.
Maybe it sounds a little bit as i am angry, but thats just because i cant speak english well.
Server sided, when you find it you won't make a difference anyway.
[


Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
i can not speak english very well so i hope you understand what i mean.
Maybe it sounds a little bit as i am angry, but thats just because i cant speak english well.


lol dude, I always wondered why the English sounding madly.. lol, they are not English !
Maybe the value you found isnt the right one? Some games do something to hide the right value so they multiply or divide the value by 2 or something and you wont find the right value.
You could select unknown value search and shoot and then you can select Decrease.. Do that until you only have 1 or 2 values..
It is possible too that the ammo is on the server but then you cant do anything. Okay you can do something but I think you wont understand it

// I cant speak english very well because I am from Germany ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Programmer213 View Post
Hey,
I need help, i am trying to find the ammo pointer from War thunder. I am trying and everytime i think i have just the value, the value suddenly differs from the original ammo value.
Can someon say why or directly give me the base adress + offsets?
To hack Warthunder you need to hack their server clusters. All you have on your machine is client side data.
I play the game religiously and can tell you that there are working hacks out there. Auto-Aim, one shot kills etc. I get totally wasted by planes that have slower speeds than me and constantly one shot. my plane and armor makes no difference. I go through 5 planes and just feed the ones hacking. Isn't there anyone or anyway we can acquire the hack or at least part of it? I noticed Monk3y has worked with others and seems to have a working hack. Just my 2 cents. Used to be this site always had the latest chams, hacks, trainers for games. PM me please if you find or have anything. I am sick of visiting those ****** sites and can not find an active download for the game. I have seen the hacks at work though in game. Thanks for your time and attention, Love you guys---------not in a gay way!...lol
~NUKE
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?