Scraping and hacking

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Scraping and hacking
I have a problem with EggCracker. im using good proxies. Im updating them every day. but somhow the eggcracker fail with cracking over and over.
I tried to crack my account and it didnt work. only fails. Can someone help me with that?

Another thing is - I saw a lot of people releases a huge number of usenames. Im using WeepCraft but i want to know: what kind of scraper are u guys using.

Thanks for answering and sorry for bed english.
UPCHI!
I feel cool
Quote Originally Posted by EcoDeep View Post
UPCHI!
I feel cool
actually, eggcrack stopped working 2 weeks ago. so, no free alts for noobies XD
thank god for private crackers/checkers
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
actually, eggcrack stopped working 2 weeks ago. so, no free alts for noobies XD
Quote Originally Posted by mass effect View Post
thank god for private crackers/checkers

Can u give me somthing work?
And why eggcrack dosnt work?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us