My saturday sorted.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
My saturday sorted.
Saturday morning.

Programming in C++.

Listening to dubstep.

A rockstar within easy reach.

Sorted.
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post
Programming in C++.

Listening to dubstep.

A rockstar within easy reach.
Worst coding language, worst genre, and worst drink.

Man you sure got it figured out.
Wow, Your Saturday sucks..
Heres mine

Get up at bout 12ish and get high.
Get some food and browse MPGH for a while
Play some videos games
Get high again
Eat more food
Take a giant shit
Get high again

Sounds fun huh?
Quote Originally Posted by BoxHead1080 View Post
Wow, Your Saturday sucks..
Heres mine

Get up at bout 12ish and get high.
Get some food and browse MPGH for a while
Play some videos games
Get high again
Eat more food
Take a giant shit
Get high again

Sounds fun huh?
You sound like a fgt.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Worst coding language, worst genre, and worst drink.

Man you sure got it figured out.
You suck. Badly.

I should have known I'd get contradicted by retardish opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Observation View Post
You sound like a fgt.
Well said, what a waste of a life.
Quote Originally Posted by Observation View Post

You sound like a fgt.
Well Saturday is my day off..
Quote Originally Posted by BoxHead1080 View Post

Well Saturday is my day off..
From wat. Did you get a job I dun know about?
Quote Originally Posted by Observation View Post


From wat. Did you get a job I dun know about?
Well I'm trying..But yeah I don't do shit on Saturday.
Quote Originally Posted by BoxHead1080 View Post

Well Saturday is my day off..
Same... since when was programming work? (for me anyway)
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post


You suck. Badly.

I should have known I'd get contradicted by retardish opinions.
Says the person who codes in C++.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Says the person who codes in C++.
LOL you probably code in... excuse the swear word... ****. Oh damn it censors it. Ja.va. Yeah. HAHAHA C++ ALL THE WAY MAN C++ FOREVER.
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post


LOL you probably code in... excuse the swear word... ****. Oh damn it censors it. Ja.va. Yeah. HAHAHA C++ ALL THE WAY MAN C++ FOREVER.
Java is fucking garbage too. Worse than C++ actually.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Java is fucking garbage too. Worse than C++ actually.
I can smell the smoke from the flamebait miles away
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Java is fucking garbage too. Worse than C++ actually.
Stop posting rubbish to get your post count up.
How about we stay on topic and talk about what we are doing on saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
who gives a flying fuck about what ur doing on a saturday, just be glad its a fucking saturday u fucks
What's the point of a saturday if you don't do something worthwhile?
who gives a flying fuck about what ur doing on a saturday, just be glad its a fucking saturday u fucks
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?