S > Brig Brown

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
S > Brig Brown
Stats:



Weapons:








Starting: $12 (only because it's a dead game)
may u find me aacc my mate cuz im from israel i dont know what is paypal or anything please please my mate u will be very helpful thnx
Is this account still being sold?
Quote Originally Posted by hotrock767 View Post
Is this account still being sold?
Yes, it is.
Wonderful, I'll do it for $12.
Quote Originally Posted by hotrock767 View Post
Wonderful, I'll do it for $12.
Alright, how to contact you?
Very good acc!
bump. it has even more guns now.
Quote Originally Posted by iKeyLoggedU View Post
bump. it has even more guns now.
is this account still for sale?
Account still for sell. Has even more guns then before and secondaries and the new "Cherry Blossom" series except for the PSG1A1. I'm lowering the price to $10. Don't care for this game anymore.
Still for sell?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?