WTSCrazySimmos LOL Account Shop Cheapest Around All Regions!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
CrazySimmos LOL Account Shop Cheapest Around All Regions!
Terms And Conditons
When You Have Bought An Account From Me You HAVE to leave a vouch.
When you have bought an account from me NO Refunds Unless the account doesnt work therefore i will supply you with another one.
When You have bought an account if it is a random one you have bought do not cry because you got a bad account.
when you have bought cracked accounts from me do not cry if it gets recovered 90% chance it wont but still there, is a chance.

What I For Sale

League of legends NA, Oceania, Latin America North And South, Eu West, EUNE And Russian.
The Price Depends On The Level, Rank, Champions And Skins.
Random Accounts 1 dollar each.
Selling Randoms In Bulk 10 for 5 dollars 20 for 15, 30 for 20, 40 for 30 50 for 40, and 100 for 50 dollars
Selling My List of 320 Lol NA accounts all working
Selling Other Items Add me On Skype for More information CrazySimmo
any vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
any vouches?
Look At my wall vouches there aswell.
I vouch for him. I've had him on skype, hes not only my number 1 Seller. but also my number 1 Buyer.
BUMP ONLINE AND SELLING!
Sent money, got account, works,. +!
Vouch sold me 2 accounts
l0l 1 dollar each, also you know this is against the rules @Symmetrical
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
l0l 1 dollar each, also you know this is against the rules @Symmetrical
You still mad Connor?
Quote Originally Posted by simmo5159 View Post
You still mad Connor?
WHat that you stole my guide & reselling it? quite.
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
WHat that you stole my guide & reselling it? quite.
Connor I am boy reselling the guide if you look, at the message I said I was selling HQ proxy lists not the guide and hen u bought the guide nothing was said about not selling the lists.
Are all the accounts level 30 or random as well
Quote Originally Posted by AileeFTW View Post
Are all the accounts level 30 or random as well
You can buy level 30s if I have them in stock but it costs more and they are random levels aswrll.
How much is it for the lvl 30 ones could u pm me?
Do you have KR accounts? i know its not listed, but still looking
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?