any one can tell me how glitch the bg beginz extreme to easy mode? i try all that i see in YouTube and not work
PD: sorry for my bad English
i dont know about it works just try it :
Originally Posted by L3xTRoN2
i dont know about it works just try it :
I try it, I think im doing something wrong, because don't work.
I can do 500 kills in extreme mode alone but only can complete first round, I don't know if I get rewards.
Thx
Originally Posted by jakesulivan
I try it, I think im doing something wrong, because don't work.
I can do 500 kills in extreme mode alone but only can complete first round, I don't know if I get rewards.
Thx
You wont get any rewards but you will get 1 EXP for every kill you get.
yes, this glitch work, I try it yesterday
only you need is do it fast:
f5 and room settings, countdown start.
select easy, and appear cant load map or something like this.
f6 for cancel countdown.
room settings, its selected extreme, you ok.
and you can start your bg beginz extreme mode: survival-easy
PD: I cant post links with video, I think because im a new member
Originally Posted by jakesulivan
any one can tell me how glitch the bg beginz extreme to easy mode? i try all that i see in YouTube and not work
PD: sorry for my bad English
i try to do it in everyway possible and it looks like its patched
It's patched because the Objective drop-down menu is now useless. That was the key to the whole glitch.
However, let me try it out and then I'll report back.