Katniss is back!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Katniss is back!
I'm back yet again. Just got out of Army OSUT training in Fort Benning Georgia for the past 4 months. Going to my first duty station in a couple days and want to get back onto a good forum. Hoping to be active in the gaming, general etc... sections and what not. Not much has changed as I can see as well.

Thanks
Welcome, strange person I know not.
Oh, a lot of things changed. Trust me.

People come and go, especially the old phags like you.

Nonetheless, welcome back.
Thanks and trying to decide which sections to be active in. Hmm...
Welcome back!
(i don't know you)
Welcome back
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us