Naruto Chapter 651
Naruto 651 - Read Naruto 651 Online - Page 1
Haven't read it yet, will edit or post when I do.
Edit: Well, you can't fucking say that nothing fucking happened this week. This is it, Obito is dead. Not only did we get one of the coolest fighting sequences ever, we got a "What if Rin died" for feels, and Obito is fucking dead.
All that's really left is Madara now, and then maybe Orochimaru and Sasuke. Holy fuck, I know I say this so much it's begun to lose it's meaning, but this really was a 10/10 chapter. This is what I would want from a "finale" (even if I know it's not the very end yet).
Edit 2: So a friend of mine brought this idea up. They don't actually need to absorb the 8 and 9 tails, they just need to be there. And right now, Naruto is already there. So next chapter Madara is just going to say: "Alright, I'm done playing" and then grab Bee, bring him to the flower, absorb Naruto and Bee and say "LOL did not read, INFINITE TSUKUYOMI GO GO GO!"
Haven't read it yet, will edit or post when I do.
Edit: Well, you can't fucking say that nothing fucking happened this week. This is it, Obito is dead. Not only did we get one of the coolest fighting sequences ever, we got a "What if Rin died" for feels, and Obito is fucking dead.
All that's really left is Madara now, and then maybe Orochimaru and Sasuke. Holy fuck, I know I say this so much it's begun to lose it's meaning, but this really was a 10/10 chapter. This is what I would want from a "finale" (even if I know it's not the very end yet).
Edit 2: So a friend of mine brought this idea up. They don't actually need to absorb the 8 and 9 tails, they just need to be there. And right now, Naruto is already there. So next chapter Madara is just going to say: "Alright, I'm done playing" and then grab Bee, bring him to the flower, absorb Naruto and Bee and say "LOL did not read, INFINITE TSUKUYOMI GO GO GO!"

