Group Project

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Group Project
Would any of the other devs here be interested in working together on a hacked client?

On top of that, we wouldn't have to be limited to just Terraria, we could start a hacking collaboration to hack all kinds of games. This is just an idea, but let me know what you guys think.


This is mainly targeted at Xenoxiluna and infinest, but the discussion is open to anyone.
What exactly did you have in mind?
I may be open to sharing sources.
Not just sharing source, but collaborating to make one awesome hacked client.
How would this be managed?
Also i'd like to hear what other's say about this first.
I would think some form of versioning system. Probably Git on BitBucket. (Free private Git hosting)
q-q
Fine, don't include me :c

(Yes, I'm interested, seems pretty cool)
I think it would be a cool idea, although I'd have little to contribute. I'm pretty busy with school too
Good idea. I am still a newb at hacks but I can test for u guys
Sounds interesting, but i'm also a bit occupied with school so, i can't do that much under the weekdays
Also i'm in a way different timezone
Not sure if that'd work out.
Quote Originally Posted by infinest View Post
Sounds interesting, but i'm also a bit occupied with school so, i can't do that much under the weekdays
Also i'm in a way different timezone
Not sure if that'd work out.
Different time zones is actually almost BETTER for using Git. Because of how it works, it doesn't handle 2 people working on the same file at the same time all too well. So if you comment your code nicely, it would work quite fine.

My only current limitation is I can have no more than 5 users on the Git hosting.

Do any of you have any experience with git?

Should I just set up a Git now with my existing code (about 5-10 features) or would one of you guys like to provide the starting code?
Quote Originally Posted by zer0t3ch View Post
Do any of you have any experience with git?

Should I just set up a Git now with my existing code (about 5-10 features) or would one of you guys like to provide the starting code?
1. No, but I can surely learn. I hope.

2. Whatever's fine with ou
Quote Originally Posted by nivlac View Post
1. No, but I can surely learn. I hope.

2. Whatever's fine with ou
Not to be rude, but what can you contribute? Do you know C#? Have you done something like this before?

Nonetheless, anyone that wants in on the project, add me on Skype or PM me. My username is zer0t3ch. (if 2 accounts show up when you search it, just add both, I don't know which one is my new one)
Quote Originally Posted by zer0t3ch View Post
Not to be rude, but what can you contribute? Do you know C#? Have you done something like this before?
I'm so offended. /sarcasm

I don't have any examples of what I can contribute, I do know C#, and I've been doing this for a while.

If you don't want me, that's fine.
Quote Originally Posted by nivlac View Post
I'm so offended. /sarcasm

I don't have any examples of what I can contribute, I do know C#, and I've been doing this for a while.

If you don't want me, that's fine.
I want anyone that's willing to contribute, I just wanted to make sure you could contribute. The fact that you know C# is good enough for me, seeing as that's where I was when I started hacking terraria. Add me on skype, my details are in the post above.
I can be a beta tester if you want to.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?