WTBProduct Promotion !

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Product Promotion !
Hey MPGH !
This is really simple. I have products that I want to sell. The problem is --> I don't have much sells ! So here is the deal. You promote my producf, have sales and get pay 20-50 % of the price ! ( depends of the product ! ) It´s simple ! Just add me on skype :
masterlost_pumpkins
Quote Originally Posted by exilia123 View Post
Hey MPGH !
This is really simple. I have products that I want to sell. The problem is --> I don't have much sells ! So here is the deal. You promote my producf, have sales and get pay 20-50 % of the price ! ( depends of the product ! ) It´s simple ! Just add me on skype :
masterlost_pumpkins
And what products do you sell?
Yeah, please tell us what do you sell, lol.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?