WallHack For Class.

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
lol ... Xtrap Detected It ..
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
lol ... Xtrap Detected It ..
It's not detected to me but the problem is.. WallHack still not pure.

@Fix2 I'm using CFPH, do I need to change/update this line:

Code:
class cWallHack;
class cWallHack
{
public:
	float WallHack; 
char _0x0004[60];
};
Thanks in advance..
Quote Originally Posted by remzkee0903 View Post
It's not detected to me but the problem is.. WallHack still not pure.

@Fix2 I'm using CFPH, do I need to change/update this line:

Code:
class cWallHack;
class cWallHack
{
public:
	float WallHack; 
char _0x0004[60];
};
Thanks in advance..
Não tenho o endereço Do CFPH

Do not I have the address CFPH
Quote Originally Posted by Fix2 View Post
Não tenho o endereço Do CFPH

Do not I have the address CFPH
I have an AddyLogger of CFPH. Maybe the base itself are wrong using your method.

I've also tried this but still no luck, WallHack is totally not working at all.
Courtesy of @luizimloko:

Code:
*(DWORD *)( 0x743AD4 ) = 15;
Code:
MOV EAX, DWORD PTR DS:[0x743A30]
ADD EAX, 0xA4
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[0x15], EAX

Could anyone help me fix this problem?.. I'm so desperate to have a pure WallHack. Thanks in advance..
Quote Originally Posted by remzkee0903 View Post
I have an AddyLogger of CFPH. Maybe the base itself are wrong using your method.

I've also tried this but still no luck, WallHack is totally not working at all.
Courtesy of @luizimloko:

Code:
*(DWORD *)( 0x743AD4 ) = 15;
Code:
MOV EAX, DWORD PTR DS:[0x743A30]
ADD EAX, 0xA4
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[0x15], EAX

Could anyone help me fix this problem?.. I'm so desperate to have a pure WallHack. Thanks in advance..
use pattern to get the wallhack address for CF PH
Code:
DWORD FPNormalWall = FindPattern((DWORD)Cfexe, 0x2D7000,(PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x06\x8B\x50\x18", "x????x????xxxxx");
    if(FPNormalWall!=NULL){ 
		NormalWall = *(DWORD*)(FPNormalWall + 1);
            NormalWall += 0xA4;
				}
*(DWORD *)( Address) = 15;
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
use pattern to get the wallhack address for CF PH
Code:
DWORD FPNormalWall = FindPattern((DWORD)Cfexe, 0x2D7000,(PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x06\x8B\x50\x18", "x????x????xxxxx");
    if(FPNormalWall!=NULL){ 
		NormalWall = *(DWORD*)(FPNormalWall + 1);
            NormalWall += 0xA4;
				}
*(DWORD *)( Address) = 15;
Thank you so much for helping.. I will try these.
Or, another Methode (Tested on CF EU):

Code:
WallHackBase = WallHack + 0xA4;
*(BYTE*)(WallHackBase + 0x68) = 15;
If you use it, give Credits
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
Or, another Methode (Tested on CF EU):

Code:
WallHackBase = WallHack + 0xA4;
*(BYTE*)(WallHackBase + 0x68) = 15;
If you use it, give Credits
same as luizimloko posted...
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
same as luizimloko posted...
Ou, I'm so sorry xD
How do you use the hack? I have no clue to even what to do with it.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us