HelpLoot Notification Help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Loot Notification Help
I've been trying to work Nilly's old hacks into my own client, and I'm having trouble with loot notifications. I'm pretty sure I have everything updated except "StaticProtectedNs("_pi")", which is giving me some trouble. If anyone has working loot notifications in their client I'd appreciate some help. Thanks.
"_-pi" remembers me something I found while updating something else... the fridge was it damnit, I can't remember...
It's the loot notification call in StatsData (I think) if that helps at all.
The file is client-1/_-Gq/_-Ko.class.asasm. The new code is at the end of the "_-1bh" method.
This line is giving me trouble:
Code:
      getproperty         MultinameL([PrivateNamespace("*", "#2"), PrivateNamespace("*", "#3"), PackageNamespace(""), PackageNamespace("com company assembleegameclient objects"), PackageInternalNs("com company assembleegameclient objects"), Namespace("http //adobe com/AS3/2006/builtin"), ProtectedNamespace("_-187"), StaticProtectedNs("_-187"), StaticProtectedNs("????"), PackageNamespace("__AS3__.vec")])
Everything is updated except that last one.
Its "_-pi" in the 15.0 version, but as far as I can tell there is no other mention of "_-pi" anywhere else in any file.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us