[Release]Black&White Mods By Krishna!
Krishna's is here AGAIN! with cool mods!
Lets Get Started!
I made these black&white cuz I was mad about thinking what to make for mods.And i got this idea.
-------------------------------------------------
1st kill :

---------------------------------------------------
2nd Kill:

-------------------------------------------------
3rd Kill:

-------------------------------------------------
4th Kill:

---------------------------------------------------
5th Kill:

--------------------------------------------------
6th Kill:

---------------------------------------------------
Gold Headshot:

---------------------------------------------
Normal Headshot:

----------------------------------------------
grenade Kill:

------------------------------------------------
C4 Plant :

------------------------------------------------------
Revenge:

--------------------------------------------------------
IM VERY SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE , BTW HOPE YOU LIKE THESE
!
Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: d5838c7c1bc3529507c46eec9c5255fc
Enjoy...
Lets Get Started!
I made these black&white cuz I was mad about thinking what to make for mods.And i got this idea.
-------------------------------------------------
1st kill :

---------------------------------------------------
2nd Kill:

-------------------------------------------------
3rd Kill:

-------------------------------------------------
4th Kill:

---------------------------------------------------
5th Kill:

--------------------------------------------------
6th Kill:

---------------------------------------------------
Gold Headshot:

---------------------------------------------
Normal Headshot:

----------------------------------------------
grenade Kill:

------------------------------------------------
C4 Plant :

------------------------------------------------------
Revenge:

--------------------------------------------------------
IM VERY SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE , BTW HOPE YOU LIKE THESE
!Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: d5838c7c1bc3529507c46eec9c5255fc
Enjoy...
Black&White Mods.rar
