Need help coding trainers

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Need help coding trainers
I code Java which also Includes C++ , I recently got interested In coding trainers , and I learned how to make one with cheat engine , Although I am wanting to further to a more advanced trainer creation software. So here are my questions I need answered.

What Trainer Program do you use?

Does it allow you to use memory addresses?

What format does the address have to be in?

Where can I get this program?
you could probably get a faster response if u PM a coder of mpgh
I'm not going to say Google is your friend etc, etc, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I'm not going to say Google is your friend etc, etc, etc.
Believe me , I Looked hours on google, but unfortunately I came to see no results. So I thought I would ask a hacking community that makes trainers on a daily basis.
Someone do a let me google that for you.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
I code Java which also Includes C++ , I recently got interested In coding trainers , and I learned how to make one with cheat engine , Although I am wanting to further to a more advanced trainer creation software. So here are my questions I need answered.

What Trainer Program do you use?

Does it allow you to use memory addresses?

What format does the address have to be in?

Where can I get this program?
microsoft.com/express/download
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
microsoft.com/express/download
Thanks Longevity, This is helping
Look in the C section, people have posted sources on simple memory cheats.
Read Jetamay's tuts

gagagagagaga
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
Read Jetamay's tuts

gagagagagaga
THAT WILL HELP SO MUCH


DONT forget to hit THANKS
Jeremy's tuts are the best!!!1!
If want to create a trainer for a game with decent hacking protection, and you want to use a so called 'trainer maker' then you should stop searching because those trainers won't bypass shit.
You'll have to code one yourself. The site Cheat Engine comes from (not mentioning the name) has a lot of very experienced game hackers, you might want to try there.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us