DetectedBF3 By McDeliver v3.0

Posts 151–165 of 304 · Page 11 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by intellca View Post
installed x86 x64 C++ 2012, but hack doesnt seem to be working for me? any ideas?
You can have both x86 and x64 installed. that means you have 64 bit os and you need x86 for this hack.
run diamond as admin when bf3 is on the taskbar
I sent this dll/exe to evenbalance yesterday

Wonder how quick will they respond and ban this?
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
I sent this dll/exe to evenbalance yesterday

Wonder how quick will they respond and ban this?
Dafuq are you saying?
Quote Originally Posted by ManzoSbranzo View Post
Dafuq are you saying?
He reported the hack to become detected
*Kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


He reported the hack to become detected
*Kid.
And he did the right thing sucker
Quote Originally Posted by sebastian88 View Post
Invalid Memory Image [130511]}.

this is the only hack i was using at the time. is it related to it or not??? since it states "RESTRICTION".

any thoughts??

Edit: I have never seen that message before, that is why I ask.
Im pretty sure that hack and this error have smthin same, cause I got this error after playin for 5hrs with v3 hack enabled.
Dont gonna use it after that.
And again:

mcdeliver is there any PB-bypass in v3 or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Recluse359 View Post
Im pretty sure that hack and this error have smthin same, cause I got this error after playin for 5hrs with v3 hack enabled.
Dont gonna use it after that.
And again:

mcdeliver is there any PB-bypass in v3 or not?
What the fuq is wrong with this community?
There is no such thing as a "PB bypass"
Please, check your education.
Quote Originally Posted by silentNQQB View Post
What the fuq is wrong with this community?
There is no such thing as a "PB bypass"
Please, check your education.
...
Quote Originally Posted by Recluse359 View Post
...
dat unapproved picture.

Use [img]link[/img] - with caps in the IMG bit.

@Yellow 13

Successful troll is successful, people got mad.

But don't do that again. Seriously.
:L
Quote Originally Posted by sebastian88 View Post
Hey @mcdeliver, i just got kicked from a server while using this hack. and the error message is {ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '@#$%@#$%' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Invalid Memory Image [130511]}.

this is the only hack i was using at the time. is it related to it or not??? since it states "RESTRICTION".

any thoughts??

Edit: I have never seen that message before, that is why I ask.
You're kicked because the hack is semi-detected for PB.
thanks @Mayion and @Recluse359, for your imput.


....anyways. if it is SEMI detected [whatever that means], will i get banned at all for it? is there anyone else that has bumped into this?

also for other readers, I relloged to the same server and played 3 matches with no problems whatsoever. But of course i will post if anything changes.
Quote Originally Posted by sebastian88 View Post
thanks @Mayion and @Recluse359, for your imput.


....anyways. if it is SEMI detected [whatever that means], will i get banned at all for it? is there anyone else that has bumped into this?

also for other readers, I relloged to the same server and played 3 matches with no problems whatsoever. But of course i will post if anything changes.
I don't think so, you will not be banned, only being kicked when you use the hack for a long time or something.
hmm can u change the keys next time bcuz changing the vehicle seat also makes change to the hack
Quote Originally Posted by bennetfield View Post
hmm can u change the keys next time bcuz changing the vehicle seat also makes change to the hack
this ^^^^

maybe try f9 - f12
should be a reason to ban him
Posts 151–165 of 304 · Page 11 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?