WTSLeague of legends Boosting. Very cheap. First 3 games free 5 dollars for the next 3

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
League of legends Boosting. Very cheap. First 3 games free 5 dollars for the next 3
Hello all I am not starting a boosting service as my main is plat 1.
My prices are very cheap. The first 3 games are free. The next 3 are 5 dollars.
Boosting on which servers?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Boosting on which servers?
I main EU west but I can do Nordic and NA.
Quote Originally Posted by hairycoconut View Post
I main EU west but I can do Nordic and NA.
Do you need any vouchers?
Please add me on Skype: aaazzzeee10
Quote Originally Posted by ScentSword View Post
Please add me on Skype: aaazzzeee10
added msg to short
Add me on skype pls:iSnipedodac
Quote Originally Posted by dodac123456789 View Post
Add me on skype pls:iSnipedodac

Added msg to short
So it's 5$ for 6 wins ?
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
So it's 5$ for 6 wins ?
yes.......
Add me on skype zombies452
Wow this guy changed my password and deleted me from skype
Please ban this kid , he changed my pasword and email , and deleted all my friendlist , joined ranked games and troll holy fk, why do people have to do this?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?