close this shit. :O
AIMBOT!!!
VIRUS SCAN
guys wait... i'm getting a virus scan now (is it okay?) Virustotal is FULL as %&$% right now so I'm using Jotti's malware scanner...
Will edit once queue STARTS MOVING AHEM *cough* *cough*
*EDIT*: Alright, bypass looks a little smudgy but aimbot itself is clean
THE AIMBOT:
aimbot.rar - Jotti's malware scan
THE BYPASS:
workin bypass.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Now can someone please get a scrnshot or something? Look, I did my duty lol
Will edit once queue STARTS MOVING AHEM *cough* *cough*
*EDIT*: Alright, bypass looks a little smudgy but aimbot itself is clean
THE AIMBOT:
aimbot.rar - Jotti's malware scan
THE BYPASS:
workin bypass.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Now can someone please get a scrnshot or something? Look, I did my duty lol
says there a trojan on the bypass?
don't works
Close the post, i try 10 times and crash my pc 
Close the post, i try 10 times and crash my pc 
this disconnects me all the time with every bypass
Try a different injector maybe?
WOW. IT ACTUALLY WORKS.
OK GUYS.
I dont know who approved this, but they were drunk or something.
ALL VIRUS SCANS MUST BE LINKED, NOT COPY AND PASTE.
ALL SCREENSHOTS MUST HAVE SOME WAY WE CAN TELL THEY ARE TRUE.
its pretty easy to photoshop a popup message like that.
/Close
PM ME when you are ready to follow the rules.
I dont know who approved this, but they were drunk or something.
ALL VIRUS SCANS MUST BE LINKED, NOT COPY AND PASTE.
ALL SCREENSHOTS MUST HAVE SOME WAY WE CAN TELL THEY ARE TRUE.
its pretty easy to photoshop a popup message like that.
/Close
PM ME when you are ready to follow the rules.
This thread is closed for replies.
