DetectedBlack Ops II Zombies Hack v1.4(All Versions)

Posts 1–15 of 194 · Page 1 of 13
Black Ops II Zombies Hack v1.4(All Versions)
You must have installed .NET Framework 4.5!
New Features:
Rank hack
8 players on any map(except origins, steam only)
super fire sale(steam only)
9 slots for perks(steam only)
disable death barriers(steam only)
give equipment to all players
(rank hack, super fire sale, 9 perks, 8 players, disable death barriers must be activated when you "in team" menu)
 
team menu



Scans:
Virustotal
Jotti

Credits:Thanks to Barata for a useful source, thanks to iMaes for noclip code.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
zombie_hack_v1.4_mpgh.net.rar149 KB · 6,130 downloads 1/58 malicious
//Approved
do you have a video to show how to work it because mine wont load
Quote Originally Posted by trolll125 View Post
do you have a video to show how to work it because mine wont load
Run as administrator
That may fix it.. or try downloading NET 4.5 from the microsoft website. just go to it (wwwdotmicrosoftdotcom I cant post links :P) and add /en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653 to the end
If those don't work be more specific of how it won't "load"
EDIT: make sure you run Black Ops 2:Zombies BEFORE you start the application :P
"team menu" is public match game lobby menu?
Quote Originally Posted by vmu123 View Post
"team menu" is public match game lobby menu?
 
team menu
How does the rank hack work/supposed to work? Is it for the host only or does it effect other players?
i got banned with season pass i used it in custom games omg!!!
Lovro, i know you edited my comment.
Quote Originally Posted by filuz View Post
Fuck you man... i got banned with season pass i used it in custom games omg!!!
Lovro, i know you edited my comment.
Well.
I had reason to edit it.
F- you isn't allowed word.
Man i am so sad, i think the rank hack banned me,
Quote Originally Posted by filuz View Post
Man i am so sad, i think the rank hack banned me,

Yeah, I know that feel..
But, why did you use it on account with Season Pass?!
I thought everything was safe, as stupid as i am..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post



Yeah, I know that feel..
But, why did you use it on account with Season Pass?!
I hope his other account will be banned too, I hate ungrateful people like him, also I use my hacks everywhere without any problems and bans.
Quote Originally Posted by dtx12 View Post
I hope his other account will be banned too, I hate ungrateful people like him, also I use my hacks everywhere without any problems and bans.
Well i used my hacks in custom games and i got banned but oh well idc shit happens this was a long time ago i just use 4d1 im still waiting for dlc 4 support
Posts 1–15 of 194 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?