Help with the LUA script

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help with the LUA script
Hi, has been a while since I read about LUA, but I could not make anyone works, so I wanted to ask you to create a script with only the option money offshore, I tried several times but nothing, payday still crashes or does not work when I press the home button. Thank you very much!
add money to your bank accounts both offshore and spending.
Code:
managers.money:_add_to_total(175000000) -- money
set your current rank to the level you want (in this game 50, change to whatever level you want but be careful as it may unlock achievements at odd times on your profile)
Code:
managers.experience:_set_current_level(50) -- level
set however many skill points you want (in this case 580)
Code:
managers.skilltree:_set_points(580) -- skill points
if you have anymore questions about payday hacking be sure to check out the FAQ
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us