Character Mgr

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Character Mgr
I want help about the Character Mgr And I DON'T Mean the BasicPlayerInfo Or The PlayerPointer
That pointer which i am talking about it has info about characters like SIA , SWAT , L.A Swat , Etc
When I Check If The Pointer Is Valid To Use , It Fail !!
I Need Help To Change The Any Data About It !
Code:
#define CharacterMgr 0xF9B3B0
sry4bad english
PS : Giniyat used that pointer To make the Crossfire full log !!
Sooooo, you mean the pointer is wrong, or you can't use it ?
i can't use it ...
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
i can't use it ...
That would mean the Pointer is wrong...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


That would mean the Pointer is wrong...
u may help me with this the string : CharacterIndex
Pattern :
Code:
DWORD CharManager2 = FindPattern((DWORD)CShell, 0xFFFFFF,(PBYTE)"\x8B\x48\x04\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x49\x04", "xxxx????xxx");
CharManager = (*(DWORD*)(CharManager2 + 4)) - CShell;
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
u may help me with this the string : CharacterIndex
Pattern :
Code:
DWORD CharManager2 = FindPattern((DWORD)CShell, 0xFFFFFF,(PBYTE)"\x8B\x48\x04\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x49\x04", "xxxx????xxx");
CharManager = (*(DWORD*)(CharManager2 + 4)) - CShell;
I only have Cf Eu :/ sorry...
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
u may help me with this the string : CharacterIndex
Pattern :
Code:
DWORD CharManager2 = FindPattern((DWORD)CShell, 0xFFFFFF,(PBYTE)"\x8B\x48\x04\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x49\x04", "xxxx????xxx");
CharManager = (*(DWORD*)(CharManager2 + 4)) - CShell;
the pointer of the string is: 0x51A534
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
the pointer of the string is: 0x51A534
pattern !?
anyway but i want to know how to use it to read/write the value like the ModelFileName for example !?
how to get offsets ??
sry i am really bad at ASM :/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us