Favourite map?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Favourite map?
What's your favourite map?
Mine is Summoner's Rift.
I like the map, it never bores me.
For 5v5, Summoners rift......cause its the only fucking map.
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
For 5v5, Summoners rift......cause its the only fucking map.
True .
Rift! I always hate ARAM and Dom.
Summoner's Rift.
Twisted Treeline, the diversity in play style, team composition and item builds is ridiculous. Also it is the only queue where I was Diamond :P
Summoner's Rift ftw! Map is just the right size. I find all the other maps either too small or too cramped. Or it's just me not playing them right. Meh. :P
Quote Originally Posted by jjmyosin View Post
Summoner's Rift ftw! Map is just the right size. I find all the other maps either too small or too cramped. Or it's just me not playing them right. Meh. :P
I know right.
Aram is so small, it's chaos there lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Ragequited View Post
I know right.
Aram is so small, it's chaos there lol..
Yep haha. Aram is good for pentas though. I've gotten quite a few from there :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ragequited View Post
I know right.
Aram is so small, it's chaos there lol..
Is that not the point :P
Quote Originally Posted by jjmyosin View Post
Yep haha. Aram is good for pentas though. I've gotten quite a few from there :P
That´s true ye,
But i preferer summoners rift haha
Summoners Rift is my favourite, pretty obvious, I like Howling Abyss as well but Summoners Rift is the best.
I wonder how awesome a story mode map would be like.

Regards
LinX
Summoner's Rift.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us