LightbulbUltimate Naruto: Hack Tools RPG

Posts 91–105 of 127 · Page 7 of 9
I am also in support of this hack please moderators and admins pay attention to the threads.
lol im still supporting hacks for unlimited ninja by joyfun and unlimited ninja from games.la and then hacks for animeninja
Quote Originally Posted by kali_bt6 View Post
Hi all!
I also would like someone to hack this game and share it with us.
Im experimenting with this game for some time and i can tell that CE wont help here. Its all done serverside, and browser gets only results. For example fights on stages, arena, realms, etc. Its all calculated in an instant on server and then replayed on your browser. Changing anything in your computer memory will do nothing, even if anything is send back to server with altered data, it is verified there and proper error message is displayed in your game.

Only thing i can think out is hacking its database, and then change what you need, like coupons, silver or souls. Or find network packets with vulnerabilities.

I know that there are ppl, that could hack the database and alter some data. I was online when it happened at last two times. It was one person, called himself 8in4ry_Munch3r who did it. He could give coupons, souls to ppl who messaged him. He could also sent SYSTEM messages to all servers, so i think he got on some GameMaster account.

I was playing with WPE PRO mostly, almost everything failed. Only thing i can do with it so far is speed up Daily Tasks. I can finish up instantly any task that is available to do. Without doing anything, without doing realms, arena, janken, refine, firtify etc. Its simple with WPE. It works best with Internet Explorer, you can see all packets running from, or to the game.
Just start WPE, select last IE instance, open daily tasks, start capturing data, accept any task you want to be done, get into WPE, search for Send function which looks like 00 00 00 0D 01 81 20 01 00 F8 B7 FB 01 , the last digits 01 means it was accepted, and F8 B7 FB is the task id, you only need to change 01 to 03 and sent that packet back. Task will be finished without doing anything.

And thats all i could think out so far, maybe someone will have more luck.
Doesnt work for me ... maybe im doing sth wrong or its fixed... Could you check it please and maybe create a video tutorial?
i need hack to anime ninja pls and thank you
comon some1 create a hack for it >.<
hi i dont want hack but would like to have the code source of this one thx.
I support this request also
I support this request
so many requests yet no action
Come admins and mods get the hacks flowing this is one damn famous game pls
Please make hack that game. for ppl who don't have much money . there is one russian guy who did it but he is not gonna tell how he did it U can see that video on Youtube "Hacking Unlimited Ninja / Ninja Classic Admin Panel"
I support this and i need more post to send PMs
why doesn't anyone answer us ?!?!?!?!
Posts 91–105 of 127 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us