Show textbox in....

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Show textbox in....
hey!
I need some help with a program i´m making....


I want to show the textbox number in the blue felt (idk name xP)

I want it to show the number in the text box in the blue felt...

What do I need to add in my code?

feel free to ask if you dont understand

I would simply add the 3 to the title. Do you have some source code and what are you trying to make?
I making a countdown.

I want the countdown = will be on the program and on the title but the title must update to see the countdown counting down from my countdown start!
Ok well if your planning to make a count there's a real easy way to do it... but first I need to know what language your using. C++ right?

If your using C++ the easiest way to make your program count down is for it to sleep for the amount of time in milliseconds before each number change. However this might not be what your looking for. This is a sleep function that uses the clock function found in the time header:
Code:
/* counts to three
*/

#include <iostream>
#include <cstdlib>
#include <time.h>
using namespace std;

void sleep(unsigned int mseconds);
int main()
          {
           int i = 0;
           do{
              cout<< i;
              sleep(1000);
              i++;
              }while(i <= 3);
           return 0;
           }

 
void sleep(unsigned int mseconds)
{
    clock_t goal = mseconds + clock();
    while (goal > clock());
}
thats a cmd prompt 'why'
hes making it in a windows box thingy...
so your code wont work.
Well he would just have to move the code for the timer into the window hes making. You know instead of using cout which sends the timer to the console he would want to put it in the title of his window. If I could see the source for his window I could do it myself, but I'm not sure how to make windows yet in C++. I'm still really nub and have yet to learn the basics of the C++ API.

I could make it do this in Java, but that wouldn't help xD
nope, will not work in my project! But can I add something to the form load like
title = textbox1.text or something
...any1 knows how to do it?
Are you using Visual Basic?!?!?!?!

There is a VB section for a reason.
Are you using Visual Basic?!?!?!?!

There is a VB section for a reason.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us