LMTFA STAFF

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
​Prepare your anus.
Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
Damn new sexy avatar
I got plenty of these. I switch them around once I start getting bored of one.
You must've done something.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
You must've done something.
Actually, I didn't. Although some staff have been telling me I have the same I.P. as IRenegade. Don't know who the fuck that is.
My alt is @LoW_PoST which i made a long time ago and never used. Also, don't have access to the email or it's password anymore.
You gon get raped by the admins.
I visited your profile a while back because of your avi. I was going to write a witty comment about how Lan Fan gives me an erection but I forgot.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I have one like that from a while back.

Those people aren't important
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Those people aren't important
More important than you.

Jk flengo you know you're the best gm in the whole wide world.

No one can compare to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Those people aren't important
I am quite important. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


More important than you.

Jk flengo you know you're the best gm in the whole wide world.

No one can compare to you.
You're too kind
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


You're too kind
You know how I do.
In coming ban to OP.
good, now get cs. lel
IP Ban incoming!
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?