ArtIridum

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Iridum
Boredom/tag battle with a friend.

It's pretty cool yo. The colours work really well, I will say that a touch of blurring on the c4d would go well with a little bit of dodge brushing around the render to make it pop.
Making those changes nice I get back from work.
Pretty good. The cards pop out too much especially the top one, and the red c4d (the red bits you see on the left of the render) are too bright.
Other than that 10/10 "would bang".
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Pretty good. The cards pop out too much especially the top one, and the red c4d (the red bits you see on the left of the render) are too bright.
Other than that 10/10 "would bang".
Hmmm. Taking these into account because I can see what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


Hmmm. Taking these into account because I can see what you mean.
Glad I could help.
Feels like there should've been a bit more focus on the character.


I don't like it. lol

Made the red brighter accidentally.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?