QuestionNew Oracle class?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
New Oracle class?
So, a while ago, while I was playing, I saw an announcement from a mod (Alina) and she said that a new class called Oracle would come out. There's more information on Twitter, or so I've been told. Anyone else know more detail?
They already released the class shop, but there's only an misc item saying that the class is coming for all players, and that will cost 0 acs.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
They already released the class shop, but there's only an misc item saying that the class is coming for all players, and that will cost 0 acs.
Oh, I see. Thanks! Any admin or mod willing to close this thread?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us