Everyone should read this.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Everyone should read this.
*Inspiration Thread*

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?”

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, “The absolute weight doesn’t matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.” She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.”

It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don’t carry them through the evening and into the night.

Remember to put the glass down!







Heard of this ? Thoughts?
I have procrastination problems because I think like this.
Or just don't stress at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Or just don't stress at all.

That's kinda hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple Expressso View Post



That's kinda hard.
After you take a deep look at the world and yourself, it becomes easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


After you take a deep look at the world and yourself, it becomes easy.

Still hard .
The inspiration is real this time
I read a couple paragraphs of text.
Totally inspired.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I read a couple paragraphs of text.
Totally inspired.
Sarcasm ?
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
I read a couple paragraphs of text.
Totally inspired.
That's barely even a paragraph.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


That's barely even a paragraph.
Do you even English bro?
The only time I stress is during tests.. and it's pretty much gone when I hand over my paper, then it comes back when an asshole tries to discuss the answers with me and I find a wrong one..
It's not easy to let go of your stress, if it was easy no one would stress.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Well.............
Jesus Christ stop with your useless spam
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
It's not easy to let go of your stress, if it was easy no one would stress.


Praise the lord, hallelujah.

Someone who understands.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?